The meeting of tomorrow’s talented artists in the Campustriënnale. The College is a way for 50 students of Pl.ETA to experience the Ruhrtriennale up close: by attending performances, artists’ discussions, seminars and discussions over a period of 5 days.
Participants are encouraged to apply, among others, for taking part in 2017 in a masterclass which enables groups of young artists to realise their own creative visions as part of the festival.
Dramaturgical concept: Vasco Boenisch (Ruhrtriennale)
Artistic coordination: Vasco Boenisch
Partners: all 8 partners are participating (Total 50 persons)
Teachers: three teachers from partner academies as workshop leaders are required
- March/April 2016: College schedule is made
- March/April 2016: partner academies chose the three workshop leaders and their topics
- June/July 2016: each academy selects his own participants
- August/September 2016: 5 days at the Ruhrtriennale
- Hotel: Ruhrtriennale
- Location: Performances: Industrial halls
- Workshops: Bochum